Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Report Card

In my usual habit of doing things according to my own timing, i did spring cleaning for my room today. Cleared all my cds and dvds and put them nicely. Threw out so many old documents. And since I was quite sure i wont be going for an interview soon, I threw out all the copies of my certificates that i made when i first looked for a job in 2004. Even the zeroxed copies looked old. Man, it has been 4.5 years.

I even found my report card from my kindergarten days and something struck me.

Check out what the teacher put under "Conduct". What was "F. Good"? Could it be that four lettered expletive that could be used as a noun, verb, adjective, pronoun? Surely this is a joke!

1 comment:

Silverelf said...

Duh... you pretending that you don't know??

Fairly good....

Or are you just trying to tell us you did fairly well in school....