Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adventure

In order to squeeze more time for my carpenter to do work at my house, I decided to change my flight from 8am to the 8pm flight. Damn, that means that I arrive GZ at 1am. With a meeting at 9am the next morning, I wasnt looking forward to that.

It was kinda fun seeing the carpenter work. The shoe cabinet is now up.

Photobucket

He also found out that he lacked some materials, so we went out to go buy.

A little of an eye-opener for me because the shop was stacked to the max with stuff!

Photobucket

That was my carpenter there in the picture. A simple guy who's fascinated with my travelling. I simply told him that he was his own boss, although his business is smaller. But at least he doesnt have to fly and be away from home to earn his keep.

I didnt expect to buy any furniture from Ikea but some items are just too cheap to resist.

Here's the inside of an Ikea table which confirms the fact that it's largely hollow and filled with cardboard inside:

Photobucket

After the carpenter left, I began to mop the house, twice in fact. I left the door open and my new neighbours came in to say hi and check things out. After they left, i realised I was wearing this shirt (Coincidentally, I am wearing this shirt when typing this.)

Bet he thinks i studied at Harvard. Wahahaha.

No comments: