Search This Blog

Sunday, December 04, 2011

SITEX!

It was SITEX last weekend. I braved the crowds to buy a wireless router, an NAS and even a surge protector. Haha.

Because my Airport Express recently died, I decided to go to the Apple booth to find one.

This scene caught my eye. There was a queue of people waiting for these two guys at a tiny table.

Photobucket

It isnt very clear but the guy in the inside is holding a hairdryer. They, i found out, are pasting protective stickers on new Macbook Airs. The guy on the outside was spraying some liquid glue and wiping the covers to evenly spread the glue out. They look all pro and geeky with a long throng of nerds waiting intently.

I must admit, if i havent already bought my protective sticker, I would have gone home and take my MBA and queued up as well.

Sometimes it's kinda silly really. Spend so much buying on the gadgets then spending more just to protect them and beautify them. Im so guilty of that.






No comments: