Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

D&D - Day of Deliveries

No, D&D doesnt mean Day of Deliveries. I was trying to be creative there because I realised all my titles are kinda boring.

We had a D&D the other day. The theme was movie stars but i heard that many people werent going to go in theme. I dhttp://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14379506#editor/target=post;postID=3706955497730038656ecided to go casual because i wear suits to work every other day and it wouldnt be special if i wore a suit to D&D as well.

I even specially broke out a new Paul Smith shirt that i bought 1.5 years ago. Im glad it fit.

But sheer stroke of luck, I won the 26th prize at D&D which was a vacuum cleaner. I said "sheer" because it was the exact same model of vacuum cleaner that we were eying at the Philips Carnival we went but decided against it in the end.

Here it is at my cubicle:

Photobucket

Then my AV receiver came as well. W00t. Yamaha RX V671 in titanium. W00t w00t!

Photobucket

Then my Airport Express, which i didnt manage to buy at Sitex came as well.

Photobucket






No comments: