I took this from my window.

Nothing much really. Traffic here so so chaotic that i see an accident every other day. Traffic here is so chaotic that I have seen drivers make a left u-turn when they are three lanes right of the central divider.
I wonder if we would get a car. It'd be odd not to get a car when we each have our own car in Singapore.
But im not sure if I'd dare to drive. Maybe we will get a driver. I heard it's quite cheap.
Nothing much really. Traffic here so so chaotic that i see an accident every other day. Traffic here is so chaotic that I have seen drivers make a left u-turn when they are three lanes right of the central divider.
I wonder if we would get a car. It'd be odd not to get a car when we each have our own car in Singapore.
But im not sure if I'd dare to drive. Maybe we will get a driver. I heard it's quite cheap.
No comments:
Post a Comment