Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Online Shopping

Because the labour here is so cheap, delivery of stuff here is so cheap. I heard that same-day couriering here of a document is S$1!

Because of the cold weather and also because our pantry has a nice big bar-counter, the admin gals always order 外卖. I love ordering 外卖 too because i dont have to wait but i typically dont join them in the pantry cos all they speak is Shanghainese. I just prefer to sit in my room and read the news.

Online shopping is fun too. So far, I have ordered a wireless keyboard and mouse, kettle, Macbook Air power adapter and an MP3 player for my office.

Photobucket

Nice or not?

Then i also discovered online shopping for groceries. Some stuff are dirt cheap. Like five one-litre bottles of Dove shower foam for S$36. So I bought five, along with a pillow, shaver, and chocolates. Haha. 

Photobucket

No comments: