Even in my old job, i get to travel first class for domestic flights. There's no business class for domestic flights so first class is really just one step up from economy.
First class has obviously bigger seats and better food but I have reached a zen level where I control myself by not being greedy and stop myself from eating on flights. I just am not sure of the hygiene level on board the domestic flights, business class or not.
My attitude was further reinforced when i saw this recently. But the number of trays, Im guessing it's for the first class cos there're only eight seats in first class.

Yes, some domestic flights require you to board or disembark from the plane from the tarmac. There will be a bus that brings you to the airport. That sucks when it's raining or when it's freezing. There is of course a separate bus for first class passengers so you only have to wait for eight passengers before it goes.
First class has obviously bigger seats and better food but I have reached a zen level where I control myself by not being greedy and stop myself from eating on flights. I just am not sure of the hygiene level on board the domestic flights, business class or not.
My attitude was further reinforced when i saw this recently. But the number of trays, Im guessing it's for the first class cos there're only eight seats in first class.
Yes, some domestic flights require you to board or disembark from the plane from the tarmac. There will be a bus that brings you to the airport. That sucks when it's raining or when it's freezing. There is of course a separate bus for first class passengers so you only have to wait for eight passengers before it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment