Part of the Wuxi company outing was a trip to Lingshan Big Buddha.
I was somewhat looking forward to seeing some touristy things, then i heard that the lunch was going to be vegetarian. I thought the meal was going to be in the hotel so I thought I might just make an excuse to go to room and eat something. Then i realised that it was going to be at the Lingshan place.
The lunch place wasnt some restaurant but some large Expo-like hall and tons of people.

There were tons of people jostling for seats and oddly jostling for vegetarian food!!

I was the only dumbass there more interested to take pictures.
I was somewhat looking forward to seeing some touristy things, then i heard that the lunch was going to be vegetarian. I thought the meal was going to be in the hotel so I thought I might just make an excuse to go to room and eat something. Then i realised that it was going to be at the Lingshan place.
The lunch place wasnt some restaurant but some large Expo-like hall and tons of people.
There were tons of people jostling for seats and oddly jostling for vegetarian food!!
I was the only dumbass there more interested to take pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment