Because it's so cold, i started the habit of making tea in the office. Plus it's so convenient with the kettle in my room and Small V just takes the tea from my drawer and makes it for me.
One day, she noticed that I'd throw the tea bag after drinking one cup and told me that she can add more water so that i can make more cups with just one bag! I know one would do it at coffee houses, etc but I have never done it in a domestic setting.
That day, I felt that my head spinning at about 4pm so I went home. Kinda weird type of spinning and Small V asked if I was low on sugar. I was like.. "Me? Low on sugar?" In any case, I went home early to rest.
It stopped spinning after some time and then i just couldnt fall asleep until 3am! Then i realised that I had drunk three cups of re-filled tea in the office, and i had tea at lunch, then I also has bubble tea during, wait for it, tea break!
So i had five cups of tea. That's probably why my head was spinning.
One day, she noticed that I'd throw the tea bag after drinking one cup and told me that she can add more water so that i can make more cups with just one bag! I know one would do it at coffee houses, etc but I have never done it in a domestic setting.
That day, I felt that my head spinning at about 4pm so I went home. Kinda weird type of spinning and Small V asked if I was low on sugar. I was like.. "Me? Low on sugar?" In any case, I went home early to rest.
It stopped spinning after some time and then i just couldnt fall asleep until 3am! Then i realised that I had drunk three cups of re-filled tea in the office, and i had tea at lunch, then I also has bubble tea during, wait for it, tea break!
So i had five cups of tea. That's probably why my head was spinning.
No comments:
Post a Comment