Despite attending the conference last month in Wuxi, the Shanghai office decided to have the annual company outing in Wuxi again.
The hotel gave me a suite. I dont really care for suites because it's pointless when Im just one person. But it seems like the suites are decked in L'Occitane toiletries. So i took all of them. Ever since moving to dry dry Shanghai, I have earned an appreciation to body moisturisers. These L'Occitane ones dont come cheap!

Being in a suite also means one gets two towel elephants. It's so silly really. I had to dismantle them in order to use the towels.

The hotel gave me a suite. I dont really care for suites because it's pointless when Im just one person. But it seems like the suites are decked in L'Occitane toiletries. So i took all of them. Ever since moving to dry dry Shanghai, I have earned an appreciation to body moisturisers. These L'Occitane ones dont come cheap!
Being in a suite also means one gets two towel elephants. It's so silly really. I had to dismantle them in order to use the towels.
No comments:
Post a Comment