We were given a special pass the other day to enter the Nike employee store.
Each pass only allows entry for three with a maximum of RMB3,000.
I thought it was a good opportunity to replace my bad basketball shoes.
I was eyeing this:
It costs about half the price here as compared to the shops.
But this post isn’t about my shoes.
A
shop assistant was helping me with my shoes when another customer asked
her something about additional stock in the store room.
She told him that female staff cannot go into the storeroom (??!?).
I asked her why after and she said that she lied to him because the guy was here to 扫货.
She
said she didn’t know where he got so many tickets but he always came to
buy a lot of stock of the popular models at the employee store price
and then sold it with a mark-up on Taobao.
Smart!
No
wonder sometimes on Taobao, you can get cheaper stuff that is actually
quite real and good in quality! I bet everyone does this for all the
brands.
No comments:
Post a Comment