I have absolutely no mood to work today. That's why Im here now. 10am and blogging.
I left home this morning with my mum saying i look fat in this pair of khaki pants. That wasnt the best way to start the morning.
I woke up this morning and read a mail from my boss. Apparently I sent a mail out last night at 12:20am and he read it at 2am and he replied " Go sleep la you!". That was pretty funny. I was up last night cos I was doing my resume. And i replied when i reached the office, " Can you believe if I told you I was doing my resume?"
I didnt think he'd reply so fast cos he was in Shanghai. But he did in 5 mins! "To resubmit to me? Is there anything wrong in your first CV?"
I didnt know how to read his mail. no "haha", no smiley... i didnt reply.
Yes, im doing my resume. Another stupid headhunter called me and said there's this fantabulous job blah blah.. ok la.. update my resume and send lor.. didnt wana piss anyone off in the headhunting world. I think I piss one off the other time when i refused to give her my resume cos i simply wasnt interested. Lil pricks just want their commission.
One would question my move to tell my boss... but i jus found it funny when ple offer me jobs. haha.. we had a good laugh when his previous company wanted to poach me. Then another of our business associates, who was his old fren too. Everytime it happened, i'd tell him and we'd have a good laugh over lunch. In fact right before he left for Shanghai, he told me he was looking to add more ple in the office, I asked him whether if i quitted today and reapplied for the job, would i get a higher pay. We know the answer to that.
Of cos my resume writing today doesnt stem from my bad mood.
I..I..well, i hate my life right now..maybe i shld go home early today and rot...
No comments:
Post a Comment