Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lobo

I finally managed to finish the article and im relieved. My boss said it was a breath of fresh air to have me writing it. I was quite happy until he later said he didnt really read thoroughly... damn it..

Anyway, i sent this email to the two new birds last week..

"We have one more round of printing for the last of 2005's portfolios. Would appreciate if you guys could help out on the printing for the following (3 copies each):

.
.
.

The client needs the reports by the end of the week. It'd be fabulous if the reports could be all printed and bound by the end of Thursday so that XXX and I could sign them.

Thank you and let me know if there's a problem."


I got this reply from PRC

"hello Cornball, i can't promise at this moment i can help you. today i hv to leave soon as i hv something off work needed to be attended to.

tomorrow, when XXX shows up, he will review my report and run the numbers, and the report is due the end of this week.
also, as it is my first time write about report, today i spent whole day looking for info, and not much efforts being paid. and i am sure u can imagine how difficult i can finish that on time (also this week due)."

I was shocked... i was so shocked i didnt even feel angry. I complained to my other colleagues when PRC left...they had a super duper good laugh. Say how come i give instruction then kenna rejected. then my boss came out and heard the laughter and they told him. I said, " hey, i follow your style in saying 'Can u help in blah blah..', which means 'Im asking u to do it, not asking a favour from you. I never expected a 'no' for an answer lor'.

He laughed.

Before he left for his trip on friday, he sent an email to ask the both of them to print a total of 34 reports... 17 reports for each new bird..

my colleagues and I laughed till peng over MSN.

No comments: