Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Standby Duty

I was on standby for my boss who was to attend court on Monday and today. He called me on yesterday noon to come down to funan with my laptop for the assurance that someone knows the number is nearby. So i sat at the funan macs from noon till 5:30pm. When he was out at 5:30pm, he asked me to go home and be back the next day at 9:30am.

And so I left for home at 5:30pm.

I was at funan macs at 9am today. I had absolutely no idea what time the time will end and when he'll need me to on my laptop..I had to conserve my laptop batt cos there's no electrical pts in Macs.. so i switched on my iPod video to watch CSI New York... watched for 2 episodes till 10+ . hee..

My boss was out by 1pm and his involvement was finally over and he was glad. Very happy actually and he wanted to celebrate. So we went to a hotel ( that sounds wrong really) and had a good lunch. by then it was 3:30pm..he was deliberating if he shld go back to office or just not come in tmr. I kinda convinced him that he shld take a break today and come in fresh tmr. he agreed and he asked me to go home also.

I was home by 5pm. :)

No comments: