My mum cut this picture from the newspaper loooooong ago. She just found it cute and i think she stuck a cardboard behind to make the picture sturdier. I thought this was a bit weird but yet sweet at the same time.
Shortbin gave birth to a cute baby boy on September 20. The dream team bought her a potty.. so cute right?
Unfortunately, shitfong raised the point that the baby wont be able to use it until he's a bit older.
OH YA HOR! So dumb. I take full responsibility for this idiocy. In my defense, our gift will now be one of the more long lasting gifts, except for milk bottles, cots, towels, milk pumps, etc.
Amidst my room clearance I also found this - a table mat given by my Secret Pal in JC. We played this secret pal game (or angel and mortal game in religious circles) between the senior and junior classes and my secret pal gave this to me when she revealed herself to me eventually. We have since kinda lost touch except for birthday smes yearly. Of course, I recently added her on Facebook.
1 comment:
yes the potty is very cute and I can toilet-train Jerry earlier...thanks to the dream team!(: winnie the pooh, see already sure know who chose the gift..
Post a Comment