Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Urban Legend

I watched Stardust over the weekend. It was definitely more entertaining that I imagined. It's a mix of Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia and any romantic comedy you can think of. A relatively unknown male lead (Charlie Cox) with Michelle Pfeifer (yummy), Claire Danes (yummy yummy) and Sienna Miller (yummy yummy yummy).

I chose this show over Lions for Lambs which also features a stellar cast - Tom Cruise (yummy), Robert Redford (not so yummy) and Meryl Streep (definitely not yummy) cos I heard this one not so good.

But i'm dying for a war-action-intelligent dialogue movie for a long time (think Rules of Engagement, Spy Game, Basic), so I might just watch it.

Whilst at Cineleisure, i saw an urban legend in the blogosphere. The singaporean blogger who goes by the pseudonym "X--X--". I'm not typing her name out as i think she googles her name once in the while to see where she's mentioned.

Anyway I was in the same lift as her with her bf (M---, i think). Golly, what they said is true. She's SHORT! Very short and fleshy.. she's like a ball!! She reminds me of Lim Dee Dee in my JC. Haha.. like a ball. And she was heavily made-up.

After my movie, i saw her again, this time from far. Here, i saw that she was wearing boots! Gosh, means she's even shorter. No wonder she has to be loud to be larger than life. Then i saw her going to the toilet. I wonder if she used the handicapped toilet, which she raised a ruckus some time back for.

I wouldnt go as far to say that it was exhilarating but it was good to finally see her in the flesh. I've actually removed her blog from my bookmarks for a long time now cos i realised she's more narcissistic than me, which i do not condone.

No comments: