It just seems weird nowadays that I'm re-connecting with super duper old friends. I was driving to lunch last Sunday, following closely behind my friend's (a primary-secondary-JC-uni friend) car. When he made a turn, I also followed closely, not seeing the on-coming car. So I kenna horned.
We both parked and the horny car also packed in the same car park. We all came out at the same time and realised that the horny car's driver was our secondary school friend. What a small world.
This guy taught me almost everything i knew in basketball back then. Back in those days, we formed a lethal partnership that shook the very beings of the people we played against.
It was very good to see him again and he mentioned that one of our friends hgot married the day before. Then he reminded me that it was a dangerous turn just now. Haha..
Another old friend added me on Facebook that day. He sat beside me in sec 1 and was technically my first friend. He is hainanese as well as he shares the same second character in our chinese names, so technically we are in the same generation. He kinda invited me to his wedding in 2 weeks time. Gosh.. I declined by saying I was travelling cos well, it just feels odd..
I have a wedding next Sunday as mentioned here.
And another wedding in the next week.
Siong man.. where got time to spend with my mac like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment