One of the least expected people to add me on Facebook was my uni professor from NUS.
Really quite odd but it seems like he's trying to be spunky and young.
The exchanges between us went like this:
Me: Hi sir, great to see you here in FB. I actually saw you driving along ECP some morning
Ong-racle (I call him this cos his surname is Ong and he knows everything!): Hi Cornball. Just keeping up-to-date. You have a lot of friends! :)
Take care and I will keep an eye out for you. But do dodge if I drive too fast.
Me: Haha... i think i actually overtook you that morning. I was late for work that day.
But I'm sure if we were jogging, you'd surely overtake me.
Ong-racle: Aha! I will keep an eye on my rear mirror from now on. Actually I am a very safe driver, as you well know.
Muhahahahah.. that was really funny because he drives a BMW and me jus a measy Lancer.
No comments:
Post a Comment