It's one of the sports where i can play reasonably well.
Last week was my first time in 1 year playing. Totally out of shape man. Huffing and puffing all the way.
This week was slightly better. I think it's cos i wore this shirt.

After the game, I went to wash my car and pump petrol. Long time since i washed my car cos of the incessant rains. I felt disgusted that my car has a lot of water marks so i thought what the heck.
Whilst waiting my turn at the car wash, I ate some M&Ms mini i bought at the outlet.

In the end, I washed my car, vaccuumed it, applied some leather cream on the seats and dashboard. Check out my shiny seats.

I also removed the scratches on my car... as reported here.
Tada!

Now my car is fit to drive the babes from shitfong's wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment