On my way to work (or so I thought), I called my chiro and asked for an appointment at 9:30am.
It's been a long time since i went there, as they've moved. I'd thought I'd go one last time and buy some pain-relief creams before I leave my company cos I dont think my new company will pay for chiro treatments.
The receptionist (which ive mentioned countless time and now too lazy to link the posts) said i smelled good and asked me which cologne i was wearing.
For the record, it's the Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue D'Issey Pour Homme.
Then I went to open a UOB savings account for my new company to deposit my moolah every month.
Then i went to POSB to open a mysavings account, which technically forces me to save a fixed amount every month and they're giving a free Kenneth Cole watch. The account details are here.
I actually opened a step-up account with Citibank last week, which is also a savings kinda thingy but it gives a debit card and a cheque book.
I had lunch at Ampang Yong Tau Hu at Amara foodcourt... sooooo yummy..
And I bought agar agar back to the office.

I love all kinds of jelly: agar agar, the jelly where u need to put evaporated milk, nata de coco, pudding, koniyaku jelly etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment