Another place that Someone raved about was this beef noodle place about 30 mins from where i stayed. It was supposed to be very lok kok with no proper signboard and all i had was an address and a picture of the outside. It didnt look appetizing at all!
When I got to the place, I wasnt too sure because it looked similar but yet still didnt look too similar.
The signboard at the top looked bigger in my picture than Someone's. And there's a signboard on the ground in my picture.
I went closer to see what the signboard on the ground said: "We are the only beef noodle stall here. No pictures. Please be seated behind." Then i was chased away by a grumpy uncle. Thankfully the inside was much cleaner. Here's the 红烧牛肉面.
Very good but a little pricey at NT180. It didnt feel like it was enough but i didnt feel like buying another bowl.
When I got to the place, I wasnt too sure because it looked similar but yet still didnt look too similar.
I went closer to see what the signboard on the ground said: "We are the only beef noodle stall here. No pictures. Please be seated behind." Then i was chased away by a grumpy uncle. Thankfully the inside was much cleaner. Here's the 红烧牛肉面.
Very good but a little pricey at NT180. It didnt feel like it was enough but i didnt feel like buying another bowl.
No comments:
Post a Comment