We unwittingly shipped some books over from Singapore.
I said unwitting because i dont read some of them anymore and they add weight and they are just so bulky.
Anyway, some of them are here.
We chanced upon this lifestyle shop that was on closing down sale and saw this Umbra bookends. It said 三折, which i thought was 30% off. Then I realised that it meant 30% of the price! So from RMB400, it became RMB120.
Good deal plus i was looking for things to decorate my office with, plus i can leave the books in my office and save space at home.
I said unwitting because i dont read some of them anymore and they add weight and they are just so bulky.
Anyway, some of them are here.
We chanced upon this lifestyle shop that was on closing down sale and saw this Umbra bookends. It said 三折, which i thought was 30% off. Then I realised that it meant 30% of the price! So from RMB400, it became RMB120.
Good deal plus i was looking for things to decorate my office with, plus i can leave the books in my office and save space at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment