I was back in Singapore during the Great Singapore Haze. That coincided with my seven-day MC.
That prompted us to re-think getting air purifiers for our place in Shanghai. When I first moved here, people said we should get one but each cost between S$800 – S$1,000! Too expensive.
We let that idea drift off naturally due to the prohibitive cost. The Hazy episode reignited (pun intended) the search.
After asking a lot of people and doing much research and contacting the distributor for discounts, we found Blueair.
There’s a big size and small size one. Big size for big room and ..you get the idea. Big one costs S$1,200 and small one costs S$600. Im not sure what we were thinking but we decided we needed two big ones at home and then I also got worried about the air quality in my office, so I decided to get the small one for my office
When the small one came, it was huge and it scared me to think how big the big one is. Here’s a picture of the big one.
I’m not sure how much you can see but the watch is there to add perspective. The watch isn’t a small watch.
That prompted us to re-think getting air purifiers for our place in Shanghai. When I first moved here, people said we should get one but each cost between S$800 – S$1,000! Too expensive.
We let that idea drift off naturally due to the prohibitive cost. The Hazy episode reignited (pun intended) the search.
After asking a lot of people and doing much research and contacting the distributor for discounts, we found Blueair.
There’s a big size and small size one. Big size for big room and ..you get the idea. Big one costs S$1,200 and small one costs S$600. Im not sure what we were thinking but we decided we needed two big ones at home and then I also got worried about the air quality in my office, so I decided to get the small one for my office
When the small one came, it was huge and it scared me to think how big the big one is. Here’s a picture of the big one.
I’m not sure how much you can see but the watch is there to add perspective. The watch isn’t a small watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment