It was a disastrous start for the intern. I visited her one day after she arrived to see how she was and bought her a SIM card.
Although her place was close to mine, it was so hard to find that I went to two wrong buildings, knocked on two wrong units of the same number before i found hers!
The corridor was dark and dank and stinky. Scary!
When i went in, i found that the airconditioning was spoilt and it was stuffy inside! I offered to buy her a fan but she was a little dazed from jet-lag.
I then proceeded to help her put the SIM card into her phone. Kept trying but the phone just couldnt detect the network. Then i realised that perhaps it's because it's a locked US phone. Wasnt sure if it was that or the SIM card was spoilt.
I then arranged for her to move to a hotel for a night or two until the air-con is fixed.
Had to get her another phone on Monday for the SIM card to work.
YAWN.
Although her place was close to mine, it was so hard to find that I went to two wrong buildings, knocked on two wrong units of the same number before i found hers!
The corridor was dark and dank and stinky. Scary!
When i went in, i found that the airconditioning was spoilt and it was stuffy inside! I offered to buy her a fan but she was a little dazed from jet-lag.
I then proceeded to help her put the SIM card into her phone. Kept trying but the phone just couldnt detect the network. Then i realised that perhaps it's because it's a locked US phone. Wasnt sure if it was that or the SIM card was spoilt.
I then arranged for her to move to a hotel for a night or two until the air-con is fixed.
Had to get her another phone on Monday for the SIM card to work.
YAWN.
No comments:
Post a Comment