I have a Singaporean friend living in the suburbs of China and on 元宵, he invited us over to let go some fireworks.
I am actually not a big fan of fireworks because they're loud and dusty and just a few minutes of lights. Quite literally blowing your money up in smoke.
Plus, how spectacular can they be when you can buy it for home consumption?
However, Someone was very interested so we went.
My friend, on hearing our interest, went to buy more powerful ones. Haha.
The two boxes thingy are the fireworks and the long one is the firecrackers.
In the end, I was very surprised the fireworks was too good!
Flew up in the sky and BOOM!
Whatsapp me if you'd like to see the video.
I am actually not a big fan of fireworks because they're loud and dusty and just a few minutes of lights. Quite literally blowing your money up in smoke.
Plus, how spectacular can they be when you can buy it for home consumption?
However, Someone was very interested so we went.
My friend, on hearing our interest, went to buy more powerful ones. Haha.
The two boxes thingy are the fireworks and the long one is the firecrackers.
In the end, I was very surprised the fireworks was too good!
Flew up in the sky and BOOM!
Whatsapp me if you'd like to see the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment