After much deliberation that started even before we moved to Shanghai, we have taken the plunge to get a driver.
The driver's first day is today! Quite excited!
I have so many plans and ideas. We can have a wireless access point in the car so that we can surf the internet all the time.
We can leave our badminton gear in there after games and then head to lunch without lugging the bags.
I can then go to golf more often.
I'm actually thinking of picking up yoga. Wonder if it's too gay.
If we see the need to, we will buy a car too. I have a friend who has been living in Shanghai and he might be leaving at the end of the year. Maybe will take over his one-year old C-class if we see the need to.
w00t!
The driver's first day is today! Quite excited!
I have so many plans and ideas. We can have a wireless access point in the car so that we can surf the internet all the time.
We can leave our badminton gear in there after games and then head to lunch without lugging the bags.
I can then go to golf more often.
I'm actually thinking of picking up yoga. Wonder if it's too gay.
If we see the need to, we will buy a car too. I have a friend who has been living in Shanghai and he might be leaving at the end of the year. Maybe will take over his one-year old C-class if we see the need to.
w00t!
No comments:
Post a Comment