While I often eschew meeting up with friends over the weekend, opting to stay home for TV instead, one good thing is to see how people live. Almost invariably, we would see something interesting that we can buy that'd enhance our life.
This time, it was a soya-bean making machine. According to my friend, it's rather simple to make. She actually made it and then boiled some sesame tangyuan (frozen kind) and it was great!
Decided to buy it and try. Turns out the box is huge. Have to wait till our driver starts before I can bring it home from office.
Ill keep you informed.
This time, it was a soya-bean making machine. According to my friend, it's rather simple to make. She actually made it and then boiled some sesame tangyuan (frozen kind) and it was great!
Decided to buy it and try. Turns out the box is huge. Have to wait till our driver starts before I can bring it home from office.
Ill keep you informed.
No comments:
Post a Comment