I have been sick the few weeks leading up to my Singapore trip.
I wasnt getting better so we went to the doctor to get it straightened out as well as stock up on meds.
What was shocking was that the doc said that it's an allergic reaction in my sinuses probably due to the bad air and then he looked into my nose and said that based on what's swollen inside, I should have had difficulty breathing for the last 20 years, not 2 weeks!
It's kinda shocking but I am not entirely surprised because I think I have a very high tolerance so I guess I must have lived with it all these years.One thing I have noticed over the years is that I started to breathe through my mouth and my mouth will open when I'm not paying attention.
So now I'm supposed to do nasal sprays every night and hope I get better else it may be surgery time.
So there we go..... more than $600 worth of meds.
I wasnt getting better so we went to the doctor to get it straightened out as well as stock up on meds.
What was shocking was that the doc said that it's an allergic reaction in my sinuses probably due to the bad air and then he looked into my nose and said that based on what's swollen inside, I should have had difficulty breathing for the last 20 years, not 2 weeks!
It's kinda shocking but I am not entirely surprised because I think I have a very high tolerance so I guess I must have lived with it all these years.One thing I have noticed over the years is that I started to breathe through my mouth and my mouth will open when I'm not paying attention.
So now I'm supposed to do nasal sprays every night and hope I get better else it may be surgery time.
So there we go..... more than $600 worth of meds.
No comments:
Post a Comment