But
for some odd reason, I like to take photographs. I remember one particular trip
to Har Par Villa with my mum and my sister when I was maybe 10?
After
we developed the pictures, only I appeared in all the pictures. That was
because all those pictures that I had taken of my mum or my sis were too
blurry.
I
guess that should have dampened my ambitions to pick up a camera ever again.
But
it didn't.
I
remember taking the camera again and randomly taking pictures of what was
outside my house then.
When
my mum eventually saw that the film was all used up, she went to develop the
pictures. All she got were pictures of trees, the block beside us, the MRT
station, etc. I got a whacking big time for that. I remember that very vividly.
I
guess that should have dampened my ambitions to pick up a camera ever again.
But
it didn't.
I
have been wanting to buy a kick-ass camera and pick up photography classes but
never gone down to doing it due to time and cost, but now that we are going to
France, the impetus is there and I have decided to go buy a camera and then find
some place to pick it up with some lessons or whatever. W00t!
No comments:
Post a Comment