Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nondescript

It's one of those lull periods when there's nothing much happening in my life worth blogging about.

Sometimes I feel bad when you readers check out and leave disappointed that there's no new update but sometimes there's really nothing to talk about and it's a bit of a chore to log into VPN, then think of something to write then log onto Blogger. It's much easier to watch TV.

It's a bit of a lull in China. Economy is slowing down and therefore business is slowing down. Im not sure whether I'll be able to make my targets this year. We'll see.

On the company front, I mentioned earlier that we have a new President. Along with a new President came a huge restructuring of the corporate office in Singapore. With the "restructuring", the position of EVP of Sales and Marketing and CFO were deemed redundant. Both of them left in a jiffy.

That shocked me somewhat and for many moons, I actually wondered if I'd have a job the next day. It's a rather daunting thought really. With me being a sole breadwinner and a housing debt to repay, it's not a good time to lose my job. I guess there's never a good time to lose your job. Haha.

It doesnt help that things have been slowing down.

So there you go. My first entry for some time and it's rather heavy.

No comments: