My secretary is finally passed her first trimester.
I can literally see the color back in her face. It's kinda scary really that the difference is so stark.
But now that she has officially announced to the company, she gets one day a month off to go for check-up.
Then i just found out that one of my oldest friend in China is pregnant too. Second child. She's into her second month and she's suffering big time.
And then I also found out another friend is pregnant too.
Wow... seems like 2-3 months ago today was a good time for copulation.
I can literally see the color back in her face. It's kinda scary really that the difference is so stark.
But now that she has officially announced to the company, she gets one day a month off to go for check-up.
Then i just found out that one of my oldest friend in China is pregnant too. Second child. She's into her second month and she's suffering big time.
And then I also found out another friend is pregnant too.
Wow... seems like 2-3 months ago today was a good time for copulation.
No comments:
Post a Comment