Someone told me that the wife of the Laundry guy is coming
to Shanghai in a week’s time. I didn't give it too much thought.
Like I said before, it’s the June holidays and there are a
lot of visitors!
Upon further discussion, I realized that it isn’t the
Laundry guy’s wife but it’s actually Someone’s ex-colleague with the same name
and she’s actually going to stay with us! Someone has taken for granted now
that I will agree to anyone staying over because she has stopped asking me but
has now changed to simply informing me.
My in-laws left earlier this week and soon after Someone’s
friend will come stay with us and thereafter Someone’s ex-colleague. In fact,
their timings overlap such that the ex-colleague needs to stay in a hotel for
one night because the friend is still staying here on her first night.
I also just found out that our neighbor for our apartment in
Singapore is also coming to Shanghai for a holiday. Heng he’s a guy, so Someone
hasn't offered for him to stay over. Maybe, just maybe, she will offer to do
his laundry.
If all these talk and schedules on visitors is confusing you, you arent alone too. I actually have to put it in my Outlook schedule to know who's coming when.
No comments:
Post a Comment