Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Back

This week was a week of comebacks.

I met Julia up for a meal after 10 years+ so that was a pseudo-mini-quasi-comeback. But enough about her.

SPUG is back. Yes. After a hiatus from October 2006 due to a HDD breakdown, SPUG is now back in the business. Back into the fray and back into my life. I'm so happy that words elude me.

My PC's also back in business. It's actually quite stupid really. I bought a backup HDD a month back and installed the software on my PC. But then lo and behold it changed the BIOS and made it the first bootable device when my PC boots up. But after i disconnected it to bring to office, my PC cant find it when it boots. And I stupidly, mistakenly thought it's my PC's HDD that crashed.

So dumb.. so yeah, my PC's back. No need to spend money on Mac.

Another comeback kid is.... DUNKIN' DONUTS

Seems like some entrepreneur has brought this back to Singapore...

Some SPUG conspiracy theorists think he's jus a kid who travels to JB to buy and then takes the MRT to deliver. I think it's a brilliant idea.

No comments: