Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Snippets

I havent recovered from jetlag, so for the entire week now, I'm waking up at 4am and reaching the office at 8am. I've been meaning to blog but just kinda lazy and it feels quite lame to be blogging at 4am. Anyway, here're just some snippets of recent happenings..

1. Talking about jet lag, the plane i took from LA to Singapore was great. It was an Airbus A340 made for long haul flights. The seats are wider and because all the trays are attached to the side of the chair as opposed to the front of you, you can recline all the way from LA to Singapore, which is a mammoth 17-hour flight. So i was nestled in my little cocoon watching movies, working, eating and sleeping in air-borne bliss. The good thing also about long haul flights is that there'll be a little sback korner at the back of the plane where there's a choice of sandwiches, instant noodles, biscuits etc. There was actually a box of kripsy kreme on this particular flight but it was empty by the time i could get my paws on it.

2. I got a new phone.. here are pics of it beside my blackberry... there're two pics cos i used each phone to take the other.





3. My home PC's hard disk died for the second time in two months and this means im not a happy camper. Im now contemplating on moving over to using a Mac *gasp*

This is the sweet baby im thinking of..



4. Dont know if many people know but there's this donut shop in Raffles City which people queue for two hours and the max no. you can buy is 2 dozen. I've been raving about wanting to try it to my colleagues cos now we work so close to Raffles City. But no one wants to queue for two hours. Yesterday A&W gal brought 3 boxes of donuts which her mamma brought from Jakarta. Not too bad la..



I think that's all for now man... cant think of anymore things.

1 comment:

Silverelf said...

I need some new gadgets too.. and the weird stuff is I was just looking up the word perennial and also came across Krispy Kreme yesterday... before I read your blog...