Ended up buying a pair of jeans and a tie..wanted to buy a pair of berms but no way am i going to pay S$360 for a pair of white berms..
Then wanted to buy some shoes.. Im a member of Pedro and i kinda like their shoes.. that is until i was told that they're the male range for Charles and Keith. I always thought the male part of Charles and Keith was Keith, since Charlie can be a girl's name.. So all this while, I'm wearing C&K shoes.. oh well.. wanted to buy one pair then ended up with two..
There's always something to buy at watson's. Ended up with an extra shaver for my luggage bag, powder for travel, Hello Panda (huge version) for those lonely nights in the office and of course pore pack...
I actually bought this pair of cufflinks in New Orleans.. only thing i could afford after buying mummy the bag... very nice though. I wear the angel on my right hand since im right handed.
2 comments:
Your cuff links r cute...cuter than u :P -FLG
oh yes im sure.. everything is cuter than me
Post a Comment