Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wedding

It was Shitfong's wedding yesterday.

I was supposed to be a Brother. It was my first time. I was so excited the night before I didnt get to sleep till 2am and i was supposed to be up at 5:45am.

I woke at 5:45am to the sound of my alarm and then went back to sleep. I had this mini dream/subconscious thingy going on which i vaguely dreamt that i was late and jolted up again at 6:05am! SHIT i am late!!!

Thankfully my shirt and pants are ironed and hung, cuffs in the holes, pen in the shirt, tie is tied, petrol is pumped, car is washed and preened.

The day's proceedings were like any other i imagined. I say imagined cos i've never been to one. Though they did say that the Sisters were relatively mild.

Night dinner was at the Fullerton. Sucha beautiful hotel



It was heartening to see a good friend get married. I'm very happy for him and it made waking up early worth it! :)

It was a pity i didnt meet any soppy girls who were touched by the whole marriage thing and felt an urging to get hitched, like what they usually do in the movies.

1 comment:

Sngs Alumni said...

Did you poke any of the girls? Cos most of the time, we're all just holding it in... a gentle prod will shove us over.
-mayann