I'm staying at a Westin... it's a pretty nice hotel and a huge room but amenities are very bare and they dont serve bottled water here. This meant that I had to steal water from my office everyday. That's basically cos I dont wanna pay US$5 for the mineral water in my room.
I bought pizza back to my room that day. Pizza, according to Michael Scott from The Office, is the great leveller. White people like pizza, black people like pizza, rich people like pizza, poor people like pizza.
I went to the office today to meet my colleague and my US boss for the basketball game. The atmosphere was wild! Tons of college kids jumping up and down. Cheerleaders chanting and jumping. It was literally my first time seeing college cheerleaders, not unlike the looks of Kirsten Dunst in Bring It On. But i did realise that not all of them look pretty. Some actually look quite ugly. But enough of them...The game had EVERYTHING! Trash talking, player being fouled out, slam dunks, alley hoops, technical fouls, the home team blowing a 16-point and then clawing back to win the game 81- 70! w00t!
Here's a picture of how heavy the snow was...
My boss has stayed in Atlanta for 40 over years and it has only snowed like this only five times. FIVE TIMES!!!!! And i'm here on one of those times... brrrrr....
Here's a picture of my boss and my colleague.. back view..
The ticket as a fond memory of today.. I didnt know the ticket cost US$30!
No comments:
Post a Comment