Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Preparation

It was almost a worthless day of stoning at home cos there wasnt badminton today. That's very disappointing cos it was something i looked forward to every week.

I decided to give my car a clean before D-Day. Went to NTUC to get a hard brush for the car mats. Then as I was walking home, it started to rain :( Had to wait for it to stop before I could continue. What bad timing.

But finally, my car's clean. I have a full tank of petrol and I have my season parking.

In preparation, i also :

1. Conditioned my hair
2. Exfoliated my face
3. Used the PORE PACK
4. Cut my nails
5. Charged all my handphones
6. Polished my shoes
7. Backed up my data (ok, this isnt relevant to the new job)

Now, all I need is to pick out a shirt and tie for my mum to iron.

No comments: