Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Yet Another

I forgot to mention this that day but actually an ex-colleague called and actually offered me a job in her company. Well, not really offered but it's one where i'm well qualified in the face of the competition.

I dont think i'll take. Considering I start work on the new job next Monday. But it's a nice thought to be wanted.

My new job called me and said that season parking is full, which is actually baffling cos we own the freaking building! and the building beside it! and in fact quite a few hotels nearby. I was perturbed the entire day when i decided to give them a call and they told me that internal staff will get priority and gave me a number for alternative parking in a nearby building which i dutifully called and thankfully had parking for me.

That's a relief. I was fretting the entire day on whether i shld/can drive to work or not.

No comments: