This is going to be a short one because it was a busy first day. I worked till 8pm and I am still working right now at 11pm at home.
It was a pretty exciting day. Given door access card, employee id, namecards (i even have two separate email addresses), new seat, computer, tons of new colleagues.
My big big big boss was kind enough to peek in during orientation to ask me to swing by to his office for a chat. Then he came after lunch to my desk to see how i was settling. By the third time he came to my desk at 5:30pm, he called for a meeting and then asked for something to be submitted by tomorrow.
Which is why im working till now. :(
And I nearly lost my car.
I couldnt find my car keys when i was packing to leave my office and then i thought maybe i left it in the ignition. I rushed to car park, which was damn super duper far away cos it's in another building. Whilst rushing, my mind was going on and on abt whether someone might drive my car away and the embarrassment of losing my car on my first day of work :( :( :(
When i got to my car (phew it's still there), I didnt see the key inside the ignition :( I decided to go back to my office to search. On the way back, I decided to search my briefcase once again and walaaaah.. the key was in a little obscure place in my briefcase which i never ever put anything one...
I'm sucha loser really.
No comments:
Post a Comment