As if that wasnt cheap enough, she decided to bring it to the Taka free wrapping service, which if i might add, has a nice baby blue theme this year.
When it was our turn and explained the "plan" to the wrapper girl, I half expected her to roll her eyes and think how cheap my friend was.. plus i certainly thought that the cylindrical cans were a pain to wrap - 6 some more!
But... but on the contrary, the wrapper girl turned to her adjacent counterpart and practically squealed, saying "Hey look... round cans leh! Got six some more!"
I am not kidding.
Her counterpart, who was wrapping things up (pun intended) on another present, looked over rather enviously. When she was done, she asked if she could wrap some of the cans.
I was tripping myself with the incredulity of these display of... lust. I had to ask them what's up with that. Apparently, they dont get much cylinders to wrap. Mostly only rectangulars... so when they get cylinders, it's a treat.
Oooookay man.
No comments:
Post a Comment