I realised I literally have not gone to Orchard for at least 3 months so I thought it'd be nice to go on Friday.
It was going to be a busy day. I went to pay for my next 17 facial sessions. Then went to fit out my suit. Then went to try out a new pair of contact lens. All these money spent before i even started shopping.
So in the end I only bought this tie. Orange is the colour of the season. A season that's ending. :(
I realised that ties present a cheaper source of shopping. Hee hee..
I bought some books too. Im now a Borders member. w00t!
I realised the pics seem quite poser-like but i read them when I was at the HK airport the week before and they were very interesting. I hope to do an MBA some day. There was another book by Richard Templar as well - The Rules of Love. But then I was meeting someone after my shopping, so i didnt want to buy it and let her know I need to read abt love.. Haha..
Actually the very someone then gave me a 30% Borders discount voucher and then in addition to my member's 10%, i get 37%. So I'm going back on Monday to get more books.
On the topic of books, I bought this book at the HK airport. Pretty good book that I finished in 3 sittings though I'd have liked a more oomph ending.
1 comment:
I bought that Jeffrey Archer book too! But I have yet to read it.. :P
Post a Comment