My client sent me this today. Quite scary. I don’t know the people he mentioned in the text but I googled their names and there are quite a few hits man.
Dear Cornball,
As you may know, I left the Taj Mahal Hotel just 20 minutes before these ''terrorist animals'' struck with such vehemence and vengeance.
Rabbi Gaby and Rivka were like 2 meteors in the sky flashing by, leaving inspiration for all of us and in the 5 years they were in Mumbai during which time I had also returned, we had that "special bond" where I was interacting and watching him grow. In a short time he had achieved greatness with his messianic zeal and commitment. We shall perpetuate what they have done .Chabad House will rise again .
As an intimate to the family and Rivka's father and mother , I flew out with the bodies for the funeral which took place ydy when Jews all over the world and Israel were mourning.
The deaths were horrific but in spite of this, Gaby somehow between the pain of many bullets found the way to place talliths on the bodies around him before he succumbed.
I am shattered but God saved me to give the bereaved support and strength.
This is life. We were privileged to know such wonderful innocent souls who touched every ones heart.
Sincerely
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment