Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

Movies

I love it when my plane has video on demand. That's a no brainer there. I guess many people like it for the same reason I do. Have I ever mentioned that the most competent of my incompetent ex-colleagues can tell if a plane has vid on demand just by seeing the registration number near the tyres of the plane while at the waiting gallery?

I managed to catch two shows on my shanghai flight today. The first show was Cars. Haha. Yes I've watched this one before. But for some reason this time it spoke to me in many ways.. Abt going slower to smell the roses and also that cars should change tyres after going many laps. Well I hope that my hobbies can help me with the smelling of roses part.

The other show I watched was "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist". I haven't heard of this show before but I chose it solely cos it had Michael Cera in it. Now, Michael Cera is certainly not a looker or the usual A list star but all his shows are greeeat, including Superbad (that's the title of the movie, dumbass), Juno and also Arrested Development. His unassuming demeanor and ellen degeneres haircut just makes the girls want him.

*Oh man.. i had typed the front part of this on the plane and now im in my hotel and they're showing Juno on Starmovies now*

Ok, Juno's over. I just realised that Jason Bateman acted in Arrested Development and Juno with Michael Cera.

No comments: