I noted that my blog is declining in readership. I guess that this is largely due to the lack of quality posts from me.
Should I apologise? I don’t know. Some things are happening but I have just been too lazy to type them out. There are countless saved drafts in my account that only have one or two lines.
It has been a rather busy first three days of work after the nine-day CNY break. Busy is good. I like to be busy and I love to reply mails. That’s why I love my BB so much. Today is the fourth day of work and there’s nothing much to do now. I realise that my working hours are pretty odd. On a usual day, I start from 9:30am to about 4pm. Then start again at 10pm to about 11:30pm. And working days are like Mondays to half day Thursday. After lunch on Thursday to the next Monday, I hardly get any mails.
So I get bored quite easily.
We actually just signed a deal in Bali. Our second deal. W0000t! But this deal wasn’t handled entirely by me so I didn’t talk much about it. But another deal means more money. So w000t! With the new deal in Bali, we had to set up a new company in Indonesia. I was given the task to form it and it’s just hell trying to juggle our in-house lawyers in Singapore, external lawyers in the US and local Indonesian lawyers. Then have to open bank account as well. Have to deal with Singapore banks and the Indonesian banks as well. This is proving tougher than I thought.
I don’t think this is a quality post.
No comments:
Post a Comment