It is one of those weeks again that people are trying to set me up with some ladies.
Today at lunch a friend of mine asked me to go “watch” her play golf on the pretext of wanting to learn more about picking up golf so that I can check out her golf kaki. Haha.. It’s tomorrow so I have 12 hours to decide.
Then just now, my ex-CEO sms-ed me to say he met some bankers and said one of them was single and asked me if I wanted him to set me up on a blind date. Yup. He used the word “blind date”.
I don’t know what to make of all these. Should I be worried that other people are worried for me? Or be touched that they care. Both are not mutually exclusive but that’s just weird.
Feel like picking a new hobby. Golf sounds viable.
No comments:
Post a Comment