It was a stressful time at the end of 2013 because we were in a big rush to close the deals and meet the target.
It was frustrating because even with the stress, we didnt manage to accomplish the target.
Therefore, I decided that come 2014, I'll travel more often to be more pro-active in meeting clients and showing my face more often to clients so that I can help push the deals for my guys.
That's why before the end of January, I'd have taken eight flights.
*gulp*
It was frustrating because even with the stress, we didnt manage to accomplish the target.
Therefore, I decided that come 2014, I'll travel more often to be more pro-active in meeting clients and showing my face more often to clients so that I can help push the deals for my guys.
That's why before the end of January, I'd have taken eight flights.
*gulp*
No comments:
Post a Comment