In my previous post, I wrote about giving red packets to my staff.
We werent allowed to use company red packets for personal stuff so I had to find alternatives.
In the end, I managed to find Heineken ones. A little odd because I dont even drink.
Alas, the glossy packet made it impossible to write on my roller ball pen. Ended up having to find postage labels to stick at the back of the packets. However, the labels were wider than the packets.
Diao.
Had to then tear off a part of the labels so that it can fit. Super troublesome. Ahhh.. the lengths I go to for being nice.
We werent allowed to use company red packets for personal stuff so I had to find alternatives.
In the end, I managed to find Heineken ones. A little odd because I dont even drink.
Alas, the glossy packet made it impossible to write on my roller ball pen. Ended up having to find postage labels to stick at the back of the packets. However, the labels were wider than the packets.
Diao.
Had to then tear off a part of the labels so that it can fit. Super troublesome. Ahhh.. the lengths I go to for being nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment