Search This Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Cyster

I just got a call from my friend with the cyst. From now on, i'll call her the Cyster. I wont call my sister a cyster anymore. She showed me some gross pics of cysts with hair and blood veins and all and said it might explode and she'd better do it chop chop. I told her the exact same thing that day but she didnt believe.

So much pain in the world nowadays. Remove or not to remove. Pain to remove, both financially and physically. But dont remove also cannot. Dangerous if you dont remove.

It hurts, it really hurts. :(

2 comments:

iRis said...

Gosh, give my best wishes to your friend, whoever she is...

Anonymous said...

Iris - Thanks.... :)

It is a hard thing to accept especially when i feel that i am so young.. but well... shit hits the fan.