I signed a couple of leave forms today.
Some of the new hires we got took leave to attend their convocation. I told my boss that how about we just give them time-off since they've been working hard. My boss agreed but he said have to put it in writing properly. Scully they quit after 1 month.
Hiong.
Nowadays give one day off/leave have to put it down in writing. What happened to integrity and compassion and trust? I realised my boss quite stingy. It took me so long to realise cos all these while he's been kind to me. I remembered that when i took leave for my convocation, he told me to take two days OFF! I think i fell for him from then on.
You can say " He got me at 'Off.' "
Another colleagues wanted to take three days leave. I think for a romp with her bf. I thought since she'd been working hard. I'd give her one day off and just deduct two days. She was happy.
I'm glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment